Quarters Coin Laundry Wash & Fold services are provided subject to your (hereinafter "Customer") compliance and acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth below. As a condition to using any of our services, the undersigned ("Customer") by contacting Quarters Coin Laundry either in person, by telephone, or email for the purpose of contracting laundry services, agrees to the following terms and conditions:
Quarters Coin Laundry will endeavor to ensure the highest quality service. However,
- Quarters Coin Laundry is not responsible for clothing that bleeds, shrinks, or otherwise changes as a result of normal washing.
- Quarters Coin Laundry is not responsible for lost articles, unless proven that Quarters Coin Laundry was responsible for the loss .
- Quarters Coin Laundry is not responsible for garments labeled "hand wash only" or "dry clean only," and is not responsible for checking for these labels in Customer's garments. Please check garments before delivering them to Quarters Coin Laundry.
- Quarters Coin Laundry is not responsible for loss of or damage to any personal items such as money, jewelry, or any other object that is not intended to be washed. Customer agrees to remove any such objects from clothing before taking it to be laundered.
- Quarters Coin Laundry is not responsible for the loss, or damage of items left unattended for pick up-or drop-off. If damage or loss occurs while items are in one of the lockers at our premises, Quarters Coin Laundry accepts responsibility and will reimburse Customer in an amount to be determined by Quarters Coin Laundry. Customer must notify Quarters Coin Laundry within three days of receipt of laundry along with inventory list of items that was handed in for washing. If the item is not reported missing before or on that third day, the failure to do so constitutes waiver of a claim for any lost or damaged items from that laundry bag.
- Quarters Coin Laundry will do everything possible to remove all stains noticed while laundering, but Quarters Coin Laundry can not guarantee removal of all stains.
- Prepaid contracts may be cancelled at the end of a month, with a minimum notice of 14 days.
- Quarters Coin Laundry reserves the right to refuse cleaning any garment
By placing an order with Quarters Coin Laundry the customer agrees to the terms and conditions as set forth above.